Crunchyroll, a free anime streaming site, offers a wide array of anime series. Free membership includes ads during viewing, but for an ad-free experience, consider upgrading to one of three premium subscription tiers.
Free Crunchyroll Premium Accounts:
While free accounts are unlimited, ad-free content is accessible through non-free premium accounts, starting at $6.95 per month. Notably, Jujutsu Kaisen was crowned 2021’s best anime on Crunchyroll. It garnered much acclaim, even drawing comparisons to the legendary Naruto.
Enjoy this anime and more, like Attack on Titan, Dragon Ball Super, and Gintama, with Dragon Ball Super as a timeless favorite.
Ways to avail of free Crunchyroll accounts:
There are many ways to get Crunchyroll premium accounts for free. Some of the working ways are mentioned below:
- Free Crunchyroll accounts through daily giveaways.
- Crunchyroll free accounts through the trial method.
- Use free Crunchyroll through premium cookies.
Free Crunchyroll Premium Accounts:
Crunchyroll is an American streaming platform that is focused on anime and manga content. Most of the users are here because of the high subscription price of Crunchyroll premium membership.
It offers membership in three plans:
Fan Monthly: 7.99$
Mega Fan Monthly: 9.99$
Mega Fan 1 Year: 79.99$
The plan costs you only $7.99 for one month with tax. You get limited features but can view your favorite content without ad interruption.
- Unlimited access to the library of Crunchyroll
- Access to manga digitally
- Telecasting of the latest episodes after an hour
- Zero advertisement
Crunchyroll MEGA FAN: (1-Month)
The Mega Fan monthly subscription is the most popular one at $9.99. Along with the features of the FAN subscription, you will be able to stream four devices at once and also watch content offline.
Crunchyroll MEGA FAN: (12-Month)
This is a yearly subscription plan where you can save up to 33% by paying only $14.99/month. The features remain the same as the monthly plan, except for the discounted monthly rate.
Free Premium Accounts: (Active)
Crunchyroll Email & Passwords 2023:
- firstname.lastname@example.org: siVIShITy
- email@example.com: WINOXYRab
- firstname.lastname@example.org: harrogate34
- email@example.com: omgs1234
- firstname.lastname@example.org: omg4321
- email@example.com: @rkRPlk8
- firstname.lastname@example.org: rrTYLOO@#
More Free Crunchyroll Premium Account Username & Passwords:
Legit Crunchyroll Premium Accounts 2023:
- Username- email@example.com | Password: chester1
- Username- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: mike1947
- E-mail- email@example.com | Password: lpsviran7
- Username- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: zam1zam1
- Username- email@example.com | Password: Beaser94
- E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: Sonata305
- Username- email@example.com | Password: Colin0802
- Username- Fran721145@hotmail.com | Password: Igore759
- E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: blink182301516
- Username- email@example.com | Password: dudde3589
- Username- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: Metal123
- E-mail- email@example.com | Password: IloveGuns133
- Username- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: @bikit78$
- Username- email@example.com | Password: lucas78###
- E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: @alexander125^
- Username- Biprad.email@example.com | Password: foxracics8
- Username- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: Jennifer1234
- E-mail- email@example.com | Password: god#$love
- Username- firstname.lastname@example.org | Password: jir1ioss
- Username- email@example.com | Password: alexaknowall
Crunchyroll Mobile Premium Accounts
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: email@example.com
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Username: email@example.com
- Username: blackmoney.4K@gmail.com
- Username: firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to get free Crunchyroll accounts without any username and password
- Go to the Chrome web store and search for the extension named “edit this cookie”. Download the extension and activate it.
- In the next step, open the official site of Crunchyroll on your browser. Then click on the newly downloaded extension and Editthiscookie.
- Now, you will find a cookie manager dialogue box to be opened. In that box, you are likely to find blank cookies. Now your job is to copy one of the cookies enlisted here on this website.
- Paste the cookie on that blank box.
- At the end of that dialogue box, there is one green tick mark. After pasting the cookie, click on that green tick.
- Now, you are left with the last step. Refresh the page to find you logged into a premium Crunchyroll account.
- Make sure you do not log out of the account. This will make lose this account and you would need to repeat the entire thing once again.
What kind of free trial plan does Crunchyroll have?
Crunchyroll offers a 14-day trial for their members. To get this, you need to create an account on their website and choose the relevant membership plan.
- Click on “Try Free Premium” on the Crunchyroll website.
- Choose which membership plan you want and click on “Start a 14-day free trial”.
- Next, create an account by adding an email and password.
- Enter your StellarFi Virtual Bill Pay Card number as your billing information to begin your free trial.
Crunchyroll renews into a paid monthly membership automatically if you do not cancel it on time.
How to cancel Crunchyroll free trial subscription:
Do the following to opt out before you are charged. Be sure to do this a day or two before the last day of the free trial.
- Open your personal computer and visit crunchyroll.com
- Log into your Crunchyroll account
- Tap on the profile option in the top right corner of the homepage
- Click on Settings
- Under the Settings, you’ll see the Premium membership status. Click on it.
- Tap on the Cancel membership option under the premium membership settings. You’ll be asked to confirm. Do that and you’re done.
For iPhone Users:
If you purchased CrunchyRoll Free Premium Membership through iTunes, to Cancel your free trial or membership you have to follow these steps.
- Open the settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on your Name.
- Now tap on Subscriptions.
- Click on Subscription which you want to manage or cancel.
- Lastly, Tap on Cancel Subscription (If you don’t see the cancel subscription button, the Subscription is already cancelled, and won’t renew).
What devices does Crunchyroll support?
Crunchyroll is supported by most devices, including:
- Mobile Devices: Apple iOS and Android
- Gaming Consoles: Nintendo Switch, Xbox, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5
- Media Players: Apple TV, Google TV, Android TV, Roku TV, Amazon Fire TV, Windows Apps
Alternatives to Crunchyroll:
Crunchyroll has its good points, but you may want to check out other alternatives instead.
Some options you can try out include:
- Wakanim app on Apple TV
- FUNimation app on Roku TV
- IMDb TV
- Stremio with the HorribleSubs add-on
Now you know everything about watching anime for free on Crunchyroll or alternative apps.